Taybar Door Supervisors deploy fully trained, vetted and uniformed to all venues. All Door Supervisors come from many diverse backgrounds with a great variety of ambitions and experiences. They are all trained to the highest standard, which is governed by the Security Industry Authority (SIA). All follow strict guidelines and run in line with BS7690 standard, Door Supervisor’s code of conduct and BS7858 security screening. We check 10 years of workable history before we deploy them to your venues.
Occasionally, on larger complexes or venues which have more than two Door Supervisors, we select a Head Door Supervisor who provides the efficient operation of any good door team. The aim of a Head Door Supervisor is to clearly define well highlighted areas such as team building, management liaison etc.
What we deliver:
- On successful award of contract we conduct a risk assessment site survey, we then tailor make security instructions based of your individual needs. Creating a set of assignment instructions for all security personnel.
- We hand pick a team of security personnel to work in your venue, closely taking in your full requirements in our recruitment process.
- We provide a full two week on site security training program to ensure all personnel inducted to any venue are fully trained and adapted to your venue requirements.
- Security personnel will work closely with venue management and staff to develop a safe but enjoyable environment.
- Security management conduct weekly and fortnightly visits to ensure a high level of service throughout our contractual period.